Sunday, April 3, 2022

Reflection

             As the project comes to an end, so does my blogging.  This will be my second to last blogging post :(( It’s crazy how this project has finally come to an end and that I will be posting my film and CCR tomorrow!  I feel like time went by so fast.  As I reflect on this process, I would like to discuss some last things on my blog.  

         To start with, something that I have learned from this project is that researching is so important!!  When I began to film, I researched how to use my camera, what are the best angles, and how to film.  Research is so beneficial to you even if you don’t realize it.  I learned so much by watching YouTube videos and reading articles on editing; this basic information will benefit you a lot.  Another thing I learned is that I am not that bad at editing or filming!  Going into this, I was so worried about having to edit since I had never really done anything like this before, but I was entirely shocked by my skills.  I did a pretty good job, even if sometimes I had to watch a couple of YouTube videos, but I have still come a long way.  I first started not even knowing how to edit a video or do anything.  I was mainly only comfortable in the sound element part of editing since I had done a project on it before. 

         Overall, I have learned a lot from this project, whether it was learning how to edit or film, but I also learned from the blog posting.  I felt like I had a place where I could always go to put my thoughts and ideas and could discuss any part of my project that I wanted.  Writing four times a week is always a good practice, whether for school or not. I think this project taught me a lot!  Sad to say that this will be my second to last blog post…I will miss writing here every week!  See you tomorrow when I will be posting my film and CCR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...