Friday, April 1, 2022

Editing CCR

 As I begin the editing process for my CCR I want to make sure it looks like an interviewer.  So, the seats will be set up next to each other and we will be acting is if it was a real interview.  I am also going to be including a lot of different pictures within my CCR, so I must gather every piece so I can add it to my media.  I am going to be including short clips of my own film in the CCR because I want the audience to understand what I am talking about.  I will also be adding pictures of other movies, and maybe even some short clips.  I am going to add a chart or create a chart of the demographics for people that watch drama films while I am explaining my target audience for my film.  in the background of the CCR I am putting a low music just to make it seem less awkward…. Overall, I am just working on editing my CCR and I will be basically finished with everything!! Crazy. It feels like I have been working on this project for so long and now I can’t  believe it’s already done. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...