Saturday, March 12, 2022

Filming Today!

           Today will be the first day of filming, finally! I will start the process around about noon. For my project, everything will have to be filmed during the day because this all takes place early in the morning, and I must show the progression throughout the day. I will start filming from the first thing on my storyboard, offering little clips of the house, Eitan getting ready, etc. These clips will be short, showing a little detail of his home and lifestyle. I want to include all the religious things he has in his house because it will give the audience context information. After I get the first couple of clips out of the way, I will find a street to film my main character walking to school. I need to make sure the road has people, but it doesn't look choppy with all the cars driving by, just in case  it takes multiple attempts to film.  

         Once I get to the scene of the kids screaming at Eitan, I will make sure to find a quieter street, so I don't interrupt any traffic or cause any issues. Finding a more peaceful road will make it much easier to film because we won't have to wait for cars to go around, honking, etc. I'm a little nervous about recording everything because I want it to come out good, but I'm excited to start this filming process. I will try and film everything I can today and attempt to get everything done, but if I need to do more scenes, I will continue tomorrow or next week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...