Saturday, March 5, 2022

Production Process and Key Moments in the Film

          I am excited to start filming next week and begin this new part of the project. Before I film, I have to work with my characters, review my whole movie, create a new storyboard with everything that I changed, and make sure I have a clear vision of what I want the film to come out as. For the beginning shots of the film, I want to focus on the little details that will represent his religion. For example, I will show a close-up of his mezuzah, his Jewish star necklace, the Shabbat candles, and anything that can give little details that will add to the film. Showing these little clips will add a lot to the story and provide some background information on Eitan’s lifestyle and the way he lives. 

         Before I film the scenes of my film, I will have to do a few practice scenes to get the hangout. I have never filmed anything before, and I hope it will turn out decent, but I'm more scared about the editing. Making sure everything flows ideally will be difficult, but I'm confident in myself that it's going to come out well. Whenever I am learning something new, I like to watch YouTube videos or do some extra research to learn more about the tools and how to use them. Some of these editing sites can be a little overwhelming with all the different tools included with them. But, I am excited to start this next step for my project and to be able to watch my work come to life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...