Friday, March 4, 2022

Changes To My Project

            In my project, there will be a couple of changes being made.  To start, I was torn whether I should include my title in the beginning, in the end, or in the middle.  I have decided that I’m going to include the title at the very end of the scene, and it will go to a black screen.  I think this would tie the whole opening together, and then it would be the introduction to the movie.  The following change is removing the getting ready scene in the morning.  I’m going to cut out the alarm, the text from his mom, and anything that doesn’t add anything to my film.  But I will film little clips of his Jewish star, the mezuzah, and some other clips of little things around his house that represent this religion.  I think cutting this out will make it look organized and not overdone.  I was worried that my project had too many clips, so removing these scenes would make the film flow better.

         Another thing that I need to figure out soon is what I will make the boys say to Eitan.  It’s awkward having to choose an antisemitic comment for one of the characters to say, but I need to choose it.  Once I figure that out, I must come up with something that shows after getting this terrible comment said to him, he continues to go through his day and pushes through. I haven’t decided what I’m going to make the solution be at the end, and I’m a little stressed.  I have thought about maybe including social media where Eitan explains his story and stands up or doing something to defend himself and the Jewish people.  Honestly, I’m not sure what I’m going to do for the ending of the film, but I know it must be something big .  I want to be able to show people that even though he may act like he doesn’t care; he will never forget those words being said to him.  I am going to continue brainstorming and figuring out what to make happen at the end of the story, but other than that everything is ready for filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...