Thursday, March 10, 2022

Creating the Solution/Ending!

         One of the main things in my project that needs to be changed is the ending. I must come up with something powerful that will make the audience love my character for being so brave after what he went through in the morning. I want to create something that shows that Eitan stood up to these kids. If he stays silent, these people will think the remarks and jokes are okay, which is not the case. Therefore, I need to develop something that will stand up for him and anyone who deals with this.

         As I'm brainstorming ideas, I have thought of the obvious, protesting, educating students, involving parents, etc. There are multiple ways that I can go about the ending, but I want it to be something that shows their words can’t stop him or the Jews. I am thinking of doing something that includes social media because it’s the most used platform to get information out. Some ideas that I think could be interesting would be my main character creating a video explaining what happened and responding to the kids in a public way, and to provide a more profound message to his followers, friends, and anyone that needs to see it. I think he could take a video of himself with his Jewish star, explain what happened today, and then tell his followers that no one can stop him.  This will be his advice to everyone around him. He tells his followers that he could've let these kids ruin his entire day or his whole week, but instead, he pushed through even though it may have been hard for him.  After experiencing this, he had learned for himself that these kids should have no power over making him feel bad, or anyone feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...