Friday, March 11, 2022

Preparing for the Film!

     As I'm preparing to start filming tomorrow, I need to make sure I have everything ready for the filming to begin. This consists of getting the costume is ready, any props I may need, and start practicing little filming shots. I feel prepared for the filming process since I have been talking and creating this project for so long. I know what I want to film, so I think it will be easier since I have a clear vision of what I want.  But I am defiantly going to have to go over my character's personality with the person playing the role. It’s defiantly going to take a couple of filming attempts with his face is in it to try and get him to meet the kid's emotions.

    I have been watching some YouTube videos about filming, editing, etc. Watching these videos helps me with the process, while making me feel more comfortable using the devices. I believe doing research prior will benefit any project a lot. It makes it provides background knowledge that you never know you may have needed. The website, https://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/tips-about-filming-yourself/, is the current website I’ve been reading about filming. It includes many types of tips that would be useful during this process. One of the tips mentioned was not to have shaky hands! That is my one stress for this process. My hands constantly shake, and I can't keep them steady. I will have to try my best to make sure my hands are good for my project! Other than doing research and watching YouTube videos, I am all ready for the filming process tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...