Thursday, March 24, 2022

Goals of the Week

     This week I am mainly focusing on finishing up all the editing for my film, to make sure everything is done by April fourth.  I know I said before that I was a little worried about doing the editing, but I honestly found everything that I had to do very simple.  I know from the past that iMovie is the one editing app that I feel most comfortable with.  When I tried using DaVinci I was lost.  There were so many different tools, I just found it so overwhelming to learn how to use every single button.  But since I’m using iMovie, I have no stress about editing.                                          

    One of the things that I really enjoy doing when editing it adding all the sounds on top of each other.  I think it ends up sound very realistic once all the sounds are playing at the same time. Since I’m focusing on finishing all my editing this week, I am confident that I will be able to finish it this week (hopefully).  It’s been kind of hard because its spring break, but there are deadlines, so I must continue working! But I am excited to be finished with the project just to be able to watch my film come to life.  I have had so many different ideas for this film so I’m just excited to see how its hoping to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...