Friday, March 18, 2022

Creating Production & Film

         I created my production, my film, and my soundtrack.  I went on canvas to create different kinds of short clips make these videos.  I am between multiple different themes or layouts you could say.  I think the darker theme looks a little more professional, but I also really like the clouds as a background (I will link the videos below).

         Creating different kinds of layouts will give me options to decide what to choose from.  Coming up with a name was kind of hard at first.  I wasn’t sure of what to pick, or how to create a name.  for my production company, I chose the name, “Bromo Productions”.  creating a filming production was a little different.  I wanted to create something that was unique but still sounded professional, so I named it, “Passion Films”.  for the soundtrack, I went on many different copy right free websites to look for the perfect song.  After going through various of the songs on the website, I found the one. I made sure to add everything to my project, and it looks like its al starting to come together.  Below I listed some of the videos I made with the different layouts if anyone wants to check them out.


      








No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...