Friday, March 25, 2022

Bump In The Filming Process

         Today when I was editing, I realized I made a mistake when I was filming. During the filming process, my phone case was covering part of the camera, so the footage was not able to be used.  So, today I will be filming all the ending of my footage.  Thankfully I filmed it at m y friend’s house, so it wasn’t a big deal to go and must refilm because everything is in the same exact place as it was when I started filming.  I mainly only had to film the last scenes of the opening, so I am very thankful that everything from the beginning was useable footage.

         After I filmed everything, I felt at ease because I only knew that I had to edit, and I had no filming left.  I was honestly very stressed at the beginning of the day because I didn’t think I would have enough time to film everything, and if it would look different, but I just pushed through my worries and continued filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...