Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Class Meeting!

 A group of people sitting at desks with laptops

Description automatically generated with medium confidence

         Today in class, we met in groups to discuss our projects.  We went over our whole project, things that we needed a second opinion on, and anything that we wanted to share.  I thought this was a very productive way of getting feedback on my project and hearing about everyone’s ideas.  I needed some extra help with the ending of my film and my group helped me decide what to do.  

         I explained how I wanted the ending to have this solution on how my main character did something to stand up to the bully.  My group liked the idea of doing a live video of him streaming what happened to him on the way to school and standing up to this kid.  They thought this was a perfect way to go into the film, and that it would look cool.  The only thing is that it may be kind of hard to try and edit the whole thing together and include the live stream.  When I include the live stream in it, I want to include comments of what people are saying, the viewers going up, to show that his story is getting spread fast.  Other than that, we all just discussed our on individual things that we are trying to work on or fix for our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...