Saturday, March 26, 2022

Editing Continued....

 Since I had to re-film all the last scenes of the film, it set me back a day.  But at least all my footage is  perfect now!  This is a great example of learning from my mistakes.  I learned to always make sure that the footage is perfect. and that nothing is blocking the camera. After I filmed everything, I then added everything to my computer to be able to move it into iMovie. 

         After moving everything into iMovie, I began editing everything and making sure the footage is perfect.  Now that everything is prepared and ready, I am going to try and finish editing everything by the end of the week to make sure I stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...