Wednesday, March 30, 2022

CCR Brainstorming/Creation

           Last class my teacher went over the CCR creation.  We took notes of her presentation that included everything that should be in the CCR creation.  We also watched some example videos of students from the past to give us idea of what was expected from us to do.  For the CCR my teacher mentioned how this project isn’t supposed to be very serious and to have fun with it.  She mentioned how in the past some kids made a documentary, or a talk show.  When she mentioned the talk show, I was very interested in doing something like this.  I thought that I could include my main character in the video and make it almost like a new movie screening interview.

         In the CCR, I would interview my main character, while also explaining everything that was involved within the film opening (answering the four questions).  It would represent a basic movie interview and ask the star how they felt during the film, what it was like to film something like this, and anything else that would be beneficial to my project.  The only thing I’m a little stressed about is time.  I feel like this could take a long time to film, and I only have until Monday. So, I’m a little stressed, but I know I will finish everything intime to do so. I included an example below of what I’m trying to represent for my CCR to give you an idea.  Below is in interview with all three of the previous actors that have played spiderman.  (By the way, mine wouldn’t be this long!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDvUI5O_b3k&t=65s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...