Sunday, February 27, 2022

Filming Schedules

     Figuring out my shooting schedule is challenging because of how busy I am with schools, clubs, and life.  But not only does it revolve around me, but also it revolves around anyone playing a role in my film.  I need everyone to be accessible on the same day, which is always a struggle.  But I defiantly want to try and start filming in the next two weeks.  It’s just tough to get everyone free because of SATs coming up and schoolwork.  I will be away for the next two weekends in a row, which kind of takes away from opportunities to be filming, but I’m going to have to make use of the time I have.  

        I am very eager to begin filming and creating this project.  I have never been the cameraman in any of my projects.  I have mostly just been the actor or played a minor role.  So, this is now my turn to shine and show off my camera skills (which is scary)!  I want to use a camera that I have at home instead of my iPhone because I think that the quality of it could come out so much better than my phone.  When I film and try to edit it on my computer, I sometimes know it becomes fuzzy, and I do not want that to happen here.  When I am filming, I’m defiantly going to have to get a tripod because my hands can get very shaky sometimes, and I would not want the whole film to come out with a bit of shake to it.  No one would enjoy watching that!

         Before the filming process, I must go over everything with the person playing my main character.  I will discuss what kind of personality my character has, for him to try to recreate it.  I will make sure I have all the props that I need, costumes, and anything that I could need for filming.  I want to feel prepared and have everything together because it would be a waste of time if I realized I forgot something that was supposed to be in the shot.  So, to make sure I have everything, I will create a little reminder list of everything I want to include within my film and anything that I think could be necessary. This will just make me stay on task and not feel like I'm forgetting anything.  I'm excited and nervous to start the filming project, but ready to start filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...