Thursday, March 17, 2022

Editing Process

 A picture containing text, indoor, electronics, monitor

Description automatically generated

            This week I have started the editing process.  I was defiantly a little nervous to start the editing process because I have never done anything like this before.  I used iMovie to edit everything.  I started off by adding all the videos into the project so I could decide where I wanted everything to go.   Once all the videos were there, I went through putting them all in order.  I went for each of the videos and cut out any unnecessary parts of the clip that didn’t add anything to the film.  even though I just started editing, I feel like I still have made a lot of progress in the video. 

            I still need to add my song in the beginning, and any type of background noises that would amplify the noises in the back.  I am not worried for having to put in songs and noises because I am very comfortable with the tools on iMovie.  I also need to add all my credits to the film, and the title. I have decided that I am going to have the title at the end of the opening.  I think that this will look the best and will wrap it all together.  Tomorrow I am going to be looking into some songs to add in the beginning, and make sure everything looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...