Saturday, February 12, 2022

The Start to Many Blog Posts..

 This post will be the start of the many blog posts that I will be doing. My blog will be the place where I can share my progression, ideas, plans, and everything that I want to accomplish or share about my project. I have to say that I am a little nervous to start this "blogging" thing, only because I've never really done something like this before. But I am very eager and excited to start blogging daily about everything I am doing in class and throughout my project. As I’m transitioning into the new project, I am very stressed about choosing an idea of what I want my project to be about. For starters, I have no idea where to even begin for this project (which feels very overwhelming). This project comes with a big title, and I know its expectations are very high. I want to represent myself through my work and create something that I genuinely love.

            Looking at the blog topics, there are many different things on the list, but I’m starting with the first topic, genre. My all-time favorite genre is romance. I'm a die-hard romantic. I live for anything with any sort of "love story" involved. The romance genre has gotten me to love reading. I never really understood it when people said, "the book was so much better than the movie”. I thought to myself, “Why would people ever read a book when you could watch a movie?” Well, I now understand it and totally agree! So, it's already decided, but I will be pursuing my love for romance in this upcoming project. Anyways, this was my little introduction post to the first of many. I hope to use my blog as my safe place to share my thoughts and hopes for my work. To anyone reading this, I will see you next week as I’m start my new journey at becoming a decent(ish) blogger. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...