Thursday, February 24, 2022

Storyboard

     During my class time today, I started working on my storyboard. I am excited to start working on this because it helps make my ideas come to life. In the past, when we’ve done storyboards, I loved doing this, and it makes the filming process so much easier. Storyboards are a must when creating any film because they give you almost like instructions to follow and allow you to know what you need to film more of. As I said in my previous blog post, I have created almost a list of what I wanted to include in my film. So, as I begin my work, I’m using this list to help me form some ideas and create some mental pictures to draw out what I want to do.  

         One of the first things that I was very indecisive about was how to start my film. I didn’t know if I wanted to start with a black screen, and then the title pops up, or if I wanted to include a couple of shots them have the title pop up after a bit of introduction. I am undecided about that part, but I’m not worried because I can edit it into both parts and see which one fits my project better. One of the things I am concerned about is creating this storyboard, but then when it comes to filming, I’m not going to like how it all goes together. But I must take this project one step at a time, and I can’t worry about what it will look like, and I can always edit it to blend better. As I started working on my storyboard in class today, I did not realize how long it would take me. Maybe I work slow, but I’m trying to put a lot of effort into it because I think it will help me out as I begin my filming process. I got down today about one page of the storyboard. I am feeling confident in my work, and I think it will come out nice. I included some pictures of the storyboard at the bottom of my post if you’re interested in checking it out!

Diagram

Description automatically generated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...