Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Outline/Overview of the Filming Process

     It's the beginning of the new week, which means it's the beginning of the blog posts. I am excited for this week because it is the start of the filming process, figuring out how to film everything, and just the primary process. I will be designing my storyboard for my project this week and attempting to complete it. It's hard to try and do everything without feeling pressured or stressed out, but I think I have it all under control. I have started to write down some quick notes of specific shots that I want to include within my film with additional context details to the film. 

         I want my film to represent the effect of words and what they can do to a person. This project doesn't only apply to antisemitism but anyone who has been discriminated against due to their race, religion, or culture.  So, I'm excited to try and represent their side of the hate through this project. I am a little scared about the film processing and creating the storyboard because I want the film to be smooth and go together well.  I'm nervous about starting the storyboard because I want to include all my ideas within the project, but I also don't want it to seem too crowded. But I know that  I am on the right track for this project, and I feel confident in my ideas. I’m ready for the filming process to begin because I just want to see all my ideas come to life within my work.

 

Some of the things that was on my list of what I wanted to include was

-A close up of his Jewish necklace

-Close up of the mezuzah on the wall

-Shots of him walking down the street wearing his uniform

-Include the diversity of all the different people in Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...