Friday, February 25, 2022

Storyboard Continued...

     For the storyboard, I had to include two blog posts because there was a lot of work to be put into it.  Today, I worked on creating the second page of my storyboard and hopefully will finish the third if there needs to be one.  I find it hard to know what to put for everything because I don’t know what it will look like altogether.  Although the storyboard is essential for the filming process, I still think that sometimes you must be in the filming process to get a clear vision of what you want the clear shot to look like.  But I’m working past my worries and continue to draw out my ideas of everything I want to add or include into each shot.       

         One of the most important things for me is not to worry about if it won’t look good during the filming process but to focus on what I want it to represent.  For the scene when Eitan is getting Antisemitic remarks while walking down the street, I want to make sure to include the look of confusion on his face.  Eitan never experienced something like this in Israel or in his life, so it had shocked him that something like this could happen here.  Eitan felt alone and unsafe.  I want to make sure that I include all his emotions and expressions when I am filming.  I will consist of up-close shots of his face, which will give a personal feeling of what he’s going through.  This is just one of the many ideas that I have included in my storyboard, but obviously, there are only a couple of lines on the storyboard paper so I didn’t get to write much, so my blog is my central place to go into the depth of what I want to accomplish, my film.

A picture containing text

Description automatically generated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening & CCR

  The day has come!! Click the link below to watch my film opening and the CCR. I hope everyone enjoys it! Goodbye Blog!!   Film Opening:  h...